This webinar is the first of two trainings that will help prospective applicants find funding opportunities that address their needs. In this webinar, attendees will learn the primary initiatives the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) plans to fund in fiscal year 2023, eligibility requirements, and estimated funding amounts. A Q&A session will follow at the end of the presentation.
Live captioning will be available.
- David Lewis, Senior Policy Advisor, BJA
- Courtney Stewart, Senior Policy Advisor, BJA
- Swift, Certain, and Fair Supervision Program: Applying the Principles Behind Project HOPE FY 2023 Solicitation
- Promoting Reentry for Young Adults: Perspectives from the Field
- Enhancing Community Supervision through use of Evidence-based Practices: Preparing Supervision Staff to Advance Behavior Change